Under its magnificent ceiling, this new function room, all in white, pays tribute to the region’s industrial past. It has a hall with tables and high chairs perfect for a cocktail party.
Formerly housing the Prime Minister Jean Chrétien Museum, the 3B building has been completely renovated to offer a function room that can accommodate up to 500 people. Displayed on some of the walls are large photos, illustrating the work of the men of the Laurentide paper mill and the natural beauty of the waterfall, recalling the region’s industrial past. The neutrality of the room and its size make it an excellent choice for any type of event.
Special features of the room
- Contains two giant screens and two video projectors ($)
- Windows, with a view of the Saint-Maurice River
- Cloakroom within the venue
- Includes a small enclosed space perfect for organizing committees or workshops
- Decoration adds interesting focal points for the guests.