la Cité de l’ÉnergiePartnership policy
** As our team is currently reduced and our operations are affected by current public health guidelines, the receipt of applications is temporarily suspended**.
As a non-profit organization, La Cité de l’Énergie does not make monetary donations or sponsorships; however, non-profit organizations in the region may apply for donations and sponsorships in goods (activity tickets) or services. A selection committee will evaluate each application received based on the following award criteria:
Attribution rules (mandatory)
- The applicant is a non-profit or charitable organization registered with the Government of Quebec;
- The representative of the organization declares to be an official representative, mandated by the organization to make the request;
- The organization is based in the Mauricie region or its activities have a concrete impact on the region.
Allocation priorities (in order of importance)
- An organization based or working in Shawinigan;
- An organization whose activities are related to the mission of the Cité de l’énergie (history and heritage, education, museology, arts and culture, technology);
- An organization working with the following: youth (education), artists, vulnerable clientele (seniors, low-income people, people with loss of autonomy, cultural minorities, etc.).
- In order to encourage contributions from a greater number of organizations, the Cité de l’énergie may not award a sponsorship in goods or services exceeding a value of $500;
- La Cité de l’énergie will not be able to respond to requests that exceed its financial availability in terms of donations and sponsorships at the time the request is received;
- The decision regarding the request will be communicated by email to the applicant.
We invite organizations corresponding to these criteria and wishing to make a request for partnership to complete and send by email the following form, at least two months before their activity: