The stage sets, music and characters of this magnificient show will amaze the whole family.Ticket office
Cité de l'énergie presents this brand-new show in a revolving outdoor amphitheater, heated and canopied, where the whole family will be flabbergasted. Come live the adventure from July 4th to August 19th, 2017 (Tuesday to Saturday) at nightfall, rain or shine.
The story goes that a mountain started to roar in the northen part of the continent as a dragon has just been born. A threat is rumbling in the cave and the dragon collects a treasure on which he will lay his eggs. If nothing is done, there will soon be hundreds of them.
In the Book of Prophecies, it is written that a young wizard of the elements would destroy the curse and restore peace.
Written and directed by : Bryan Perro / Music composed by : Jeannot Bournival
- Duration of the show: approximately 90 minutes.
- Simultaneous translation through a headset available at our ticket office.
- Spectators must arrive 45 minutes before the show.
- Our show is presented in a revolving amphitheatre. As soon as the show begins, we cannot accept latecomers, due to safety measures.
- During the show, spectators are not allowed to take pictures or use a video camera. If the case arises, the spectator will be expelled.
- The show is accessible to persons with reduced mobility. Please contact us at 819 536-8516 or toll free at 1 866 900-2483.
- No cancellation due to bad weather. Our outdoor amphitheatre is heated and canopied, thus protecting spectators from the elements.
- Free parking. Reserved area for buses.
- NOTE : Recreational vehicles are accepted for the night when owners are buying a ticket for DRAGAO. After the show, they must put their ticket on the dashboard, clearly visible.
Taxes and service fees included. Postal charges of $3 per sending.
Free admission for a child of 2 and under seated on a parent.
How to get tickets ?
or toll free
1 866 900-2483.
(40 people +)
Please contact Josiane Benoit at 1 866 900-2483 ext. 222. Upon arrival, a coordinator welcomes the group aboard the bus parked in front of the Cité de l'énergie main entrance and explains how to proceed.