DRAGAO, an adventure of AMOS DARAGON
The story goes that a mountain started to roar in the northen part of the continent as a dragon has just been born. A threat is rumbling in the cave and the dragon collects a treasure on which he will lay his eggs. If nothing is done, there will soon be hundreds of them.
In the Book of Prophecies, it is written that a young wizard of the elements would destroy the curse and restore peace.
We all know that great heroes live only in stories but, every summer, they are very much alive at Cité de l'énergie!
Cité de l'énergie presents this brand-new show in a revolving outdoor amphitheater, heated and canopied. The whole family will be flabbergasted by the characters, costumes, special effects and music of this fantastic evening show. Written and directed by Bryan Perro; music composed by Jeannot Bournival. From July 7 to August 22, 2015 (Tuesdays to Saturdays inclusively), at night fall, rain or shine.
- Duration of the show: approximately 90 minutes.
- Simultaneous translation through a headset available at our ticket office.
- Spectators must arrive 45 minutes before the
- Our show is presented in a revolving amphitheatre. As soon as the show begins, we
cannot accept latecomers, due to safety measures.
- During the show, spectators are not allowed to take pictures or use a video camera.
If the case arises, the spectator will be expelled.
- Accessible to persons with reduced mobility.
- No cancellation due to bad weather. Our outdoor
amphitheatre is heated and canopied, thus protecting spectators from the elements.
- Free parking. Reserved area for buses.
- NOTE : Recreational vehicles are accepted for
the night when owners are buying a ticket for DRAGAO. After the show,
they must put their ticket on the dashboard, clearly visible.
From July 7 to August 22, 2015
(17 and over)
(13 to 16)
(12 and under)
Free admission for a child under 5 accompanied by an adult (only 1 child per adult and $5 service fee)
Postal Charges : $3.00 per sending
* Taxes and service fee included
Tuesday to Saturday inclusive
(From August 4 to August 22)
(From July 7 to August 1)