The legendary masks of power bore the sacred magic of the elements and were only
given to those of great courage and spirit. Amos Daragon, a bright and adventurous
twelve year-old, was one of the chosen. He was given a mission.
With the help of his humanimal friend, Beorf, a young boy who can morph into a bear,
Amos must fulfill his destiny and defeat the forces of evil that threaten his world.
A boy, a mystical land, a struggle between good and evil.
The show in pictures
- Duration of the show: approximately 90 minutes.
- Spectators must arrive 45 minutes before the
- Our show is presented in a revolving amphitheatre. As soon as the show begins, we
cannot accept latecomers, due to safety measures.
- During the show, spectators are not allowed to take pictures or use a video camera.
If the case arises, the spectator will be expelled.
- Accessible to persons with reduced mobility.
- No cancellation due to bad weather. Our outdoor
amphitheatre is heated and canopied, thus protecting spectators from the elements.
- Free parking. Reserved area for buses.
- NOTE : Recreational vehicles are accepted for
the night when owners are buying a ticket for AMOS DARAGON show. After the show,
they must put their ticket on the dashboard, clearly visible.
From July 2 to August 17, 2013
(17 and over)
(13 to 16)
(12 and under)
Free admission for a child under 5 accompanied by an adult (only 1 child per adult)
Service Fees : $4,00 per ticket
Postal Charges : $2.00 per sending
* Taxes included
Tuesday to Saturday inclusive
(From July 30 to August 17)
(From July 2 to July 27)